Monday, January 17, 2011

A whole stinkin' week without sewing

And that's very annoying, but it had to be done. First I had evening meetings and teleconferences all week, mostly to do with work, and then last weekend I worked pretty much the whole weekend on the requirements for our guild's website upgrade, which is needed and rather urgent.
So that's what I've been doing, and it's just not much fun to take pictures of my research into web hosting providers.
The best part of the last 10 days or so was the mini-retreat we did at the firehouse. It was so much fun to get together with more than a dozen other guild members and just sew, sew, sew. I at least made progress on my Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll. Right now I'm tending toward a size that is about 3 by 4 or 3 by 5 blocks. We'll see.

No comments: