After a retreat and other miscellaneous sewing time, here are a few pics of what I've been working on.
An earbud holder, made from that folded fabric technique used for coasters and potholders. I used the circle sewing attachment for my Bernina to sew this up very fast.
Some blocks for an Anita's Arrowhead quilt, made from a 10 inch square pack. I trimmed the squares down to 9.25" and cut 2.5" width, which results in a 9.5" block.
Finally, a peek at a mystery quilt I'm working on. The last instructions are ready to hand out, but I was testing them, so I put together a couple of blocks. You only get to see a teensy bit now, more in the near future.